Lifestyle, Travel and Personal Blog

Florals in Spring? Groundbreaking; OOTD

| On
Thursday, May 15, 2014
(Devil Wears Prada reference ;))

For curvy girls, as we all know, skater/flare dresses are such a flattering staple. Last year, all I ever wore was day dresses but over the past months, my confidence has been all over the place and all my day dresses were thrown to the back of my wardrobe. More recently, eating healthier and the sun has lifted my mood and so the dresses have returned; hurrah!


This pretty little dress was found in my local charity shop last year- originally from New Look but I got it for £3!!
Shoes, bag- Primark
Blazer- Forever 21
Bowler hat- Topshop
(According to my friends, in this photo, I am doing my 'worried smile' sorry)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9